Sunday, December 14, 2008

New England Charming...















Yesterday was the last of the Holiday Shows for me this year. Pawtuxet Village is one of the oldest villages in the United States. Sitting on the Stillhouse Cove is the Aspray Boathouse. Once used as a common area for small boats coming and going in the Cove, it is now a great hall for events or gatherings, with a fabulous deck which is well used during the warm months. I showed just the photographs yesterday, framed 5x7's, single 5x7's and the rest of the almost 300 cards that I made, many of which you have seen on this blog. The show was great, a true community spirit, lots of excellent feedback for all my work, and a profitable day to top it all off. It's not too late to purchase some cards, framed 5x7's ($25, $8 for shipping in the U.S.), or 5x7's ready for framing. Everything is signed and dated. Check out my Etsy shop. A portion of all sales is donated to JDRF.

10 comments:

Leslie said...

wow, your photo's are beautiful! Great set up too.

Unknown said...

that looks great!!! i'm really glad you enjoyed it and had a profitable day!!!! :-)

Azure Accessories said...

It is in my opinion important to enjoy the show...but a profitable day makes it even better!!!

Your display looks great!!

Cheers

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Thank you Leslie...I'm glad that the picture of the show came out so well!...the set up was, 'do the very best you can w/ the space...'

Hello my Triz...it was a wonderful day...I had such a great time talking w/ people and I came away w/ some great stories, some open doors, and some new friends as well!!

Heather, how right you are...I did a show last week that was not well advertised and it was frustrating...but this, I knew would be busy, and it was!!! I sold almost 60 cards and a number of the framed pieces...yesterday, however, I could barely move...feeling more human today!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for frequently dropping by my blog and sharing those nice designs!

Deb DiSalvo said...

Oh Amy! Your display of all your photos is incredible! I'm so glad you did well.....I can see why. You go girl!
Cheers,
Deb:)

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Hey Nairobian Perspective...I started visiting your blog when my husband took a trip to Nairobi in September, and have since put you in my 'favorites'...very nice blog!!

Oh thank you Ms. Deb...it was a great day, in every way!!!...finally got our tree up and decorated yesterday...today I sit down to send out my Christmas cards..YIKES!...there really is still time...thank goodness!

Unknown said...

Happy to hear that the shows went well for you this year. Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!!

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Thank you Tammy...a very blessed Christmas to you and your beautiful family, good health and bounty w/ the New Year!!

Timothy said...

I read really much effective material here!
teacher gift ideas | Parksville real estate | Mountain Resorts