Friday, September 24, 2010

Leaving Entrecard!

I have been with Entrecard for a couple of years now and have met some wonderfully talented writers, artists, craftspeople, cooks, moms, dads, business people, photographers, fashionistas, cat lovers, animal lovers, funny people, politicos, historians, astrologers, poets...just to name a few. For those of you who have really spent time dropping EC's, you will understand when I say that I want my time back. Hence, I have taken it. I am an artist, photographer, jewelry maker, wife, and mother of a son who lives with Type 1 diabetes. I want all my time to tend to these most important things in my life and my heart. I will keep the blog, so please do drop by, leave a comment if you are so inspired.

I wish each and everyone of you continued success and encourage all of you to keep blogging your hearts out!!

9 comments:

Campbell Jane said...

You will be missed. I will check in to see what you're up to :)
Many Blessings
Campbell Jane

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Thank you Campbell Jane, I really appreciate your comment...many blessings to you as well!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Amy ..... clicked on your advert before reading that you are leaving. As you know I have visited your blog most days since I discovered it ... shall miss you here but hopefully will still see what you are up to.

Take care and look after yourself.

My best wishes to you, Polly. :)

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Polly, I know that you have been here most days, as I have w/ your blog, and I so appreciate you and your keen eye and writing...you are on my blogroll, which will help me stay in touch....you take care and look after yourself as well...blessings, blessings!!!!

Secondary Roads said...

I suspect that it was a difficult step to leave EC. It was for me. I hope you have no regrets. I don't.

FWIW, I do drop by regularly though I rarely leave a comment these days. Google Reader helps assure me that I don't miss a single post of yours.

Blessings.

Tara Beaulieu said...

Thanks for letting me know, Amy! I'm following you now so I don't lose you- I do totally get you with EC. I still like it and have met a lot of great people with it, but it can be SO time consuming!

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Thank you Chuck for your comment...it was and it wasn't a difficult decision...but, happy to report, definitely the right decision...you are on my blogroll, so I too can keep on stopping by your blog as well...BLESSINGS!!!

Tara, I have seen many a person come and go on EC, and I have wondered how they can leave, but, now I know...the time is right and I'm pleased as punch w/ my decision...:)))

Azure Accessories said...

Hello Amy...

I stopped EC over a year ago...it began to take up far too much of my time...it was fun hoping around but my problem is I would read all the blogs and then of course have to comment...I had to give it up!!!

Your important "things" in life deserve your time...enjoy, it will feel freeing...

Cheers

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Heather, I REMEMBER when you left EC...and on occasion, I would follow you w/ comments on the same blog...it has been very freeing and expansive @ the same time...you are right, those important things so most definitely deserve my attention...love and HUGS!!!!!!!