Wednesday, June 3, 2015

So, Maybe I Got a Little Carried Away...


I cannot stop, this is serious...I may need help...just kidding. Suddenly I find I am using Diptic on itself, by mirroring the pics, then using that pic and mirroring itself, splitting that same pic over and over again to see how far I can go. Edward is a good feedback person if things start to look a bit scary...which for some reason, some of these intricate designs seem to do. That said, I kind of love the way these two pics mashed together. The top pic was from the lake, and landscape @ Cherry Creek State Park. The second pic is a mash-up of the top pic and the very first pic on the previous post (it may help to squint a little). I have received some really interesting comments, a couple, and rightly so, making reference to the '70's. Yes, these would have made amazing album covers. The fun and games continue....

No comments: