Sunday, July 12, 2015

Ascend, Descend, Ascend, Descend...

Ascending, leaving the Colorado landscape behind...
In the air....
Ahhhhh, the New Jersey landscape...descending into Newark...
Ascending from Washington DC's  Dulles...
In the air...
Making the descent back into Colorado...

My big East Coast sojourn is over. After months of praying, planning, arranging, some sleepless nights, everything, and I mean everything was seamless. I put one foot in front of the other, and I was on my way. In between the ascending, descending, ascending and descending once again, I packed in a full, rich, priceless, surprising/unexpected, loving, happy, emotional, sentimental, and unforgettable trip. The previous post was only the first 2 1/2 days!!! More to come...
#GRATEFUL
'Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths...'
                                                                       proverbs 3:5-6

No comments: