Friday, May 6, 2016

'For Good', For Mom...



This is a reunion piece for these two gifted Ladies. It is known that there was tension between the two during their triumphant run on Broadway, so I have to believe that this song carries so much more truth/weight, for them now. I certainly hope so.

Anywho, with Mother's Day coming up on Sunday, I just changed my profile pic, again, on Facebook to my favorite one of Mom and Me. I wrote, that just the other day, Monday, I said to Jimmy, laughing at myself,  'Do you think Mom believed me, when (as she was in a coma) I told her, I'll be okay, it's okay to go...'  Good thing she couldn't respond, because in reality, nothing could have been further from the truth. It has taken a few years, but, I am good now, I am okay...so, this beautiful song, is for Mom...because I knew you..

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!!!

No comments: