Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The Pelicans, 2018

Yes, I know it is January 17th and most of you have already purchased your 2018 calendars, but, here is another thought. I was so busy during the Holiday season matting and posting all 16 'REFLECTIONS" photos in my Etsy shop, that I really put aside the notion of creating another calendar for 2018. That said, I could not bring myself to go to a store and purchase one, (because, #Ivegotstuff) so I did have 4 calendars made for my household from the same company, Mixbook, who did such a beautiful job with both 'REFLECTIONS' calendars. Who knew that I would have 12 totally 'doable' photos of THE PELICANS???? Well, once I received our copies, and saw how lighthearted and fun it is, I made some edits and ordered a few more! So, there is the thought. 'The Pelicans, 2018' calendar, is now listed in my Etsy shop, Lilleypics

The calendar is spiral bound, with 12, 6 1/2”x10” rectangular photographs, housed in a 12”x12” square format. Printed on archival, high quality paper THE PELICANS pop out with all of their personality!! I took photos of these most entertaining birds from my kayak on the lovely 850 acre lake in Cherry Creek State Park in Colorado! I have slashed the Priority shipping charges in 1/2!!
Cover photo!
January, February, March...
April, May, June...
July, August, September...
October, November, December...

No comments: