Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Reviews!!!

This is the photo I chose for December/Kislev-Tevet, 2016/5777
So, the 'REFLECTIONS' calendar is up and running. It has been really interesting thus far, putting the work out there, and then just waiting to see what happens. I have received numerous orders through my Etsy shop, Lilleypics. One even shipped to Israel!  I have received some touching feedback, like having a review written up in the NY Times, but I am the only one who knows. Here are a few of the comments:

'Ours arrived yesterday to much fanfare. Full-tilt viewing party to admire the calendar page by beautiful page. So great to see all these images nice and big and well printed. Looking forward to having them up and marking the months ahead. Lovely!'   Dan Friedman, California

'Amy, My husband and I celebrated our 50th anniversary today. We sat out on the patio early this AM and I told him about you and your photography. He wanted to see. So, I showed him the calendar. He and I absolutely LOVE your photos. You are gifted and God certainly put these frames in front of you for you (like no one else) to capture. Thanks for sharing.'  Melinda Rose, Texas

"Museum quality.'  Dee Dee Woodman, Colorado

'It's every bit as beautiful as your blog described.  The photographs are extraordinary, the concept is unique, and the quality is superb.  You are so creative...'  New York City

'Your Jewish calendar is beautiful. Absolutely exquisite and a labor of love.' Susan Benesch, Rhode Island

''Intoxicating, I am overwhelmed with joy for you!'  Suzanne Levinger, Florida

'Look what just fell from Heaven!' Neil Van Wright, New York City

There are a few more months until the calendar begins in October. I have plenty in in the wings, awaiting their new homes...to be continued...

'The scepter will not depart from Judah,
    nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet,
until he to whom it belong shall come
    and the obedience of the nations shall be his.'
                                      Genesis 49:10

No comments: