Monday, April 21, 2008

The Puzzle....

And here they are...my latest group of earrings....WHAT...well, this is what it all looks like before the many, many pieces of the puzzle come together! Sometimes the hardest part is just sitting down and making them...oh, you know what I'm talking about! I see some lovely baubles coming out of this batch of goodies. I have some very delicate chain, which I have envisioned using, along with the thousand other pieces I have sitting on my jewelry table....as they say, I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Deb DiSalvo said...

Those are awesome beads - I bet you can't wait to start playing with them! Make sure to show us the final product!
Deb

A Blond And A Torch said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see the finished product!

ConnieFoggles said...

Must be nice to have talent like you do! Looking forward to see what you've made from that "puzzle"!