Thursday, September 20, 2012

Come Fly Away...

Yesterday, I flew back to Colorado from New Jersey after spending a week helping my brother, sister-in-law and my nieces pack up, distribute, move and ship everything in Mom's apartment. Needless to say it was a tough week and I was so happy to have the 4 hours in the air, with an amazing view the entire time of 'what lay beneath'. So, with camera in tow, ipod well tucked into my head, I was able to quietly make the transition back to the mountain.

5 comments:

Azure Accessories said...

Amazing photos Amy!!!

A difficult week is done...another chapter begins.

Be well...
H

Amy Lilley Designs said...

A very challenging week indeed...so happy to be back in Co., w/ my 'Boy' and the kitties...yes, a whole other chapter is on the table...and thank you, ie, the pics...that was easy...lol...XXXXXXX

Amy Lilley Designs said...

w/ my 'Boys'...

Unknown said...

Great photos Amy. :) Could be a tough week for you but I hope you still enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing this post. Hugs to infinity! xoxo ~

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.