Monday, May 18, 2015

Horses, More Horses...

Again, out for a walk in the now lover-ly green, Spring has sprung park; and they appeared. This time in white...2 of the Arabian horses. One of them was somewhat 'marbleized' in the front, just gorgeous. They did not trot off as quickly as the previous horse, so I was able to get some more pics. Next time I see one, or more, I have determined that I will ask the rider, or riders, if I can gain entrance into the very private stables, to spend some quality time photographing these gems!!!

And, because Spring has sprung, some sweet smelling foliage!

'It is He who changes the times and seasons, He deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise, and knowledge to the discerning.'
                                                                     Daniel 2:21



No comments: